University Of American Samoa Land Crabs Carhartt® Tall Midweight Hoodie
Designed and sold by Shine
Carhartt® Tall Midweight Hooded Sweatshirt
Sometimes Mother Nature can't make up her mind. This sweatshirt works perfectly as a layer or by itself, allowing you to adapt with the weather.
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, Moss, New Navy)*
- 70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)
- Attached three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Front hand warmer pocket
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on hand warmer pocket
- Loose fit
*Please note: Select colors in Carhartt fleece are currently transitioning from a 50/50 cotton/poly blend to a 59/41 cotton/poly blend. Weight and fabric properties remain the same. Your order may contain a combination of both fabrics.
Machine Wash Cold Like Colors. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
- Loose Adult Tall Fit
- Cotton/Poly Blend
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistband Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, Moss, New Navy)* 50/50 cotton/poly blend (Neon Green) 70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)
Machine Washable safe to be washed in a washing machine. Wash inside out: To protect the decoration on the t-shirt, it is recommended to wash it inside out. This will help prevent fading or cracking of the design. Cold water: Use cold water for washing your product to keep the fabric and color from fading or shrinking. Dry low heat: After washing, it is recommended to tumble dry on low heat. This will help to maintain the shape and size of the t-shirt. Tumble dry: Tumble drying on low heat is the recommended method for drying. Do not iron decorated areas: To preserve the design on your t-shirt, it is important not to iron over the decorated areas. Doing so may cause damage to the design and decrease its longevity. Note: Always follow the care label instructions on the for best results.
Shop University Of American Samoa Land Crabs, available in many unique styles, sizes, and colors.
This Design is trending!
people viewed this Design!