University Of American Samoa Land Crabs Carhartt ® Midweight Sweatshirt
Designed and sold by Shine
Carhartt ® Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt
A comfortable layer for when the temperature drops, this sweatshirt is made of a soft cotton blend. To seal out the cold and lock in the warmth, it features stretchable spandex rib knit cuffs and waistband.
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, New Navy)*
- 70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)
- Front-neck V patch for easy on/off
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt label sewn on lower left front
- Loose fit
*Please note: Select colors in Carhartt fleece are currently transitioning from a 50/50 cotton/poly blend to a 59/41 cotton/poly blend. Weight and fabric properties remain the same. Your order may contain a combination of both fabrics.
Machine wash cold with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low remove promptly.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
- Loose Fit
- Cotton/Poly Blend
- Crewneck Sweatshirt
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, New Navy)*70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)Front-neck V patch for easy on/offStretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistbandCarhartt label sewn on lower left frontLoose fit
Machine Washable safe to be washed in a washing machine. Wash inside out: To protect the decoration on the t-shirt, it is recommended to wash it inside out. This will help prevent fading or cracking of the design. Cold water: Use cold water for washing your product to keep the fabric and color from fading or shrinking. Dry low heat: After washing, it is recommended to tumble dry on low heat. This will help to maintain the shape and size of the t-shirt. Tumble dry: Tumble drying on low heat is the recommended method for drying. Do not iron decorated areas: To preserve the design on your t-shirt, it is important not to iron over the decorated areas. Doing so may cause damage to the design and decrease its longevity. Note: Always follow the care label instructions on the for best results.
Shop University Of American Samoa Land Crabs, available in many unique styles, sizes, and colors.
This Design is trending!
people viewed this Design!