University Of American Samoa Land Crabs Carhartt ® Hooded Zip Sweatshirt
Designed and sold by Shine
Carhartt ® Midweight Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Carhartt's Midweight Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt brings considerable comfort to cool-weather worksites.
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, Moss, New Navy)*
- 50/50 cotton/poly blend (Brite Lime, Brite Orange)
- 70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)
- Attached three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitching on pocket
- Carhartt label sewn on left hand warmer pocket
- Loose fit
*Please note: Select colors in Carhartt fleece are currently transitioning from a 50/50 cotton/poly blend to a 59/41 cotton/poly blend. Weight and fabric properties remain the same. Your order may contain a combination of both fabrics.
Machine wash cold with like colors, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low remove promptly.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
- Cotton Poly Blend
- Hooded Zip Sweatshirt
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend or 59/41 cotton/poly blend (Black, Carbon Heather, Moss, New Navy)*50/50 cotton/poly blend (Brite Lime, Brite Orange)70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)Attached three-piece hood with drawcord closureFull-length brass front zipperTwo front hand warmer pocketsStretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistbandCarhartt-strong, triple-stitching on pocketCarhartt label sewn on left hand warmer pocketLoose fit
Machine Washable safe to be washed in a washing machine. Wash inside out: To protect the decoration on the t-shirt, it is recommended to wash it inside out. This will help prevent fading or cracking of the design. Cold water: Use cold water for washing your product to keep the fabric and color from fading or shrinking. Dry low heat: After washing, it is recommended to tumble dry on low heat. This will help to maintain the shape and size of the t-shirt. Tumble dry: Tumble drying on low heat is the recommended method for drying. Do not iron decorated areas: To preserve the design on your t-shirt, it is important not to iron over the decorated areas. Doing so may cause damage to the design and decrease its longevity. Note: Always follow the care label instructions on the for best results.
Shop University Of American Samoa Land Crabs, available in many unique styles, sizes, and colors.
This Design is trending!
people viewed this Design!