Free Standard Shipping On Orders $99 Or More

Become a Tee Shirt Palace affiliate and build an extra source of income

The Tee Shirt Palace affiliate program enables you to find and promote the products you love while making extra income along the way.

How It Works

Promote

Find products you are passionate about and promote them easily using your own custom affiliate link. The more products you promote the more money you can earn

Earn More

Any time a customer uses your custom affiliate link to purchase a product you will recieve 15% of the ENTIRE order value. This provides people with an easy way to promote products that they are passionate about while also making an extra source of income easily

Support Designers

When you promote a product you directly benefit designers from our team and from stores. Promoting products helps bring people with similar interests together and can provide designers a stable income to continue to design what they love.


Where Do I Find My Affiliate Code?

When you sign up to become an affiliate your affiliate link will be located on the product page under any product you want to promote. Click the link and it will save the link to your clipboard for you to paste on various social network platforms.

Your Earnings

Members of the affilate program on Tee Shirt Palace earn 15% of sale price for each product sold using there affiliate link

If you own a Tee Shirt Palace store and promote one of your products you make the 15% from your store sale plus the 15% from the affiliate program on top of it! Thats a total of 30% of the sale in your pocket!
Product
Regular Price
You Earn
Sale Price
You Earn
Classic T-Shirt
$19.99
$3.00
$15.99
$2.40
Coffee Mugs
$13.99
$2.10
$11.19
$1.68
Classic Hoodies
$44.99
$6.75
$35.99
$5.40
Hats
$15.99
$2.40
$12.79
$1.92
Baby Bodysuits
$19.99
$3.00
$15.99
$2.40
Tall T-Shirt
$27.99
$4.20
$22.39
$3.36
Posters
$11.95
$1.79
$9.56
$1.43
Tank Tops
$25.99
$3.90
$20.79
$3.12
Travel Mugs
$29.95
$4.49
$23.96
$3.59